Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happily Ever Faster

I just wanted to write a quick post and let you all know about a new TLC show that you should tune in to. It's called "Happily Ever Faster," and it is about "The Little Chapel of the Flowers" wedding chapel on the Vegas strip. My cousin Holly and her husband run it, so the show is about the couples who get married there, but also about them. They are a hilarious, fun couple and I can't wait to see the first episode!

Here is a link to an article about them and the show, from the Daily Herald (Utah newspaper):

http://www.heraldextra.com/lifestyles/article_474dcd7e-f1a7-5843-adf7-868b096afa62.html


2 comments:

Luna said...

Looks fun!

Renee Hart said...

This has nothing to do with Happily Ever Faster, although it was a darn cute show, but I couldn't figure out any other way to do this so...
Happy Birthday little Wyatt, on your 2nd birthday. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of birthday pictures since we weren't able to be there to celebrate it with him.
What did you do?
Love you,
Mom