
It was a crazy day, like usual. Susie has a great yard for all the kids to run around and play in. I think I saw Wyatt for 5 minutes total the whole time we were there. He was so excited to play with "the kids" but mostly to see his best friend/worst enemy/cousin Sheldon. He hasn't stopped asking about him since we left. When we get in the car now, he asks "see Shelly?" Its cute, but kind of sad. There are FOURTEEN cousins now, which means the adults are outnumbered. Yikes.


We tried to get some family pictures, but some people were sick, some people were late, so here is what we ended up with. Not our finest work.

[This Hart family picture has been removed at the repeated request of the author's sister]
Look for the rest of the pictures on AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com.
I AM THANKFUL to have spent Thanksgiving with the people I love most. I AM THANKFUL for my family. I AM THANKFUL for a loving husband who works hard at everything he does, my sweet and beautiful children, and for my job as a stay-at-home mom. I AM THANKFUL for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and for a Heavenly Father who looks after me and my family. I AM THANKFUL for prayer, for the Priesthood, and the blessings of the temple. I AM THANKFUL for my education, and for opportunities I have to learn and grow. I AM THANKFUL for my health and the health of my family. I AM THANKFUL for friends and family and all the many ways we have to stay in touch. I love my life and I AM THANKFUL for it!
2 comments:
Can't say I was happy to see these photos posted. Hmm. I thought we all had a silent understanding...
Heather, you actually look good. I don't know what you're complaining about. And I didn't put the "straining" picture up. This was the least bad of the bunch.
Post a Comment