Sunday, February 7, 2010

Monterey Bay Aquarium

Wyatt giving Micah a kiss at lunch.


Wyatt leaning into a curved viewing hole: "too scary!!"


Overlooking the beautiful Monterey Bay.


At one of the great children's exhibits. Wyatt was way past tired at this point, so he kept licking everything. Gross doesn't even begin to describe it.


A little hole to view the fishies. Wyatt didn't want to come out.



On Cannery Row there are these two old traincars. Big hit with Wyatt, as you can tell from his ear-to-ear smile.

3 comments:

cindave said...

What a fun place! I wish we could go there with you!

Susie Demke said...

I love love love MBA. It's so fun and beautiful. I also love love love that Wyatt licks stuff when he is tired! Whitley is a "licker" too (mostly people and wooden objects) and I usually don't talk about it with anyone. Can't wait to see you this week. FYI- your word verification "molit"
Sounds like mullet which always makes me laugh.

HeatherWasHere said...

I can hear Wyatt's little voice saying "too scary". Cute. Looks like lots of fun. :)