Wyatt was in a mood when we went, so we tried to cheer him up by having Jake take him on this little steam engine that goes around the zoo. He was super excited when he saw it go racing by and hearing the choo-chooing. He was not super excited to ride it. He was screaming the whole time. Micah was asleep in the stroller, so I stayed with him, and snapped pictures. Of the screaming. Poor Wyatt. He has such a hard life.
***This is where I would include pictures/proof, but when I went to load the pics, I realized that, yet again, my camera is not cooperating. I am starting to hate this camera. For no reason, it just poops out on me, deleting all my pictures, telling me there is a "card error." We just got this camera a year ago, and this is the third time this has happened. Does anyone have recommendations for a good camera that works? I'm in the market.***
But he liked the rest of the zoo.
That night, he was having a hard time sleeping. He kept waking up sobbing. I asked him what was wrong, if he was having bad dreams? "Scary Thomas!!" Sometimes I wish I could see inside his head. I think I might find this:
5 comments:
yikes!!! if that's what wyatt is seeing, can you blame him?! sounds like a fun place! i loved your commentary on how the animals are really happy there. really. so you aren't near disneyland anymore, are you? we're thinking of going this summer and would love to see you, but it seems like you USED to live near there, but don't anymore. is that right?
Oh man! That face would scare me... I remember there used to be an old Thomas the tank engine show when we were kids, (I was maybe 7...) and it had a little, 2-inch man the kids would find and he'd tell them the story of thomas and friends and I thought it was awesome. Then I saw it a few years later and it was totally lame... Some withe peter pan, the OLD play where peter pan is a girl... I don't know if you've ever seen it. Just reminiscing I guess. :)
Poor little man. The train was probably going a little too fast for him. But if I saw that crazed trains face, I would scream too. :)
I had decided last night to take the kids to the aquarium today. After reading that I'm having second thoughts... I'm doing something crazy... I know it.. Whits been in a "mood" for... 3 weeks. Ever since we TiVo'd "Spirited Away" She got obsessed with it and watches it 4 times a day and it makes her act weird after she watches it. Weird faces and voices and gets Japanimation angry. Big eyes, frozen face, montone scream in jibberish.
So we'll see how it goes today. I only let her watch it one and half times yesterday because I knew I wanted to take her out in public today. Hopefully she's detoxed. For my sake. For everyone at LBA...
gah! that thomas picture scared me *almost* as much as that creeper body building pic you sent me!
Is that what that Thomas the Train really looks like or did you do some internet "adjusting"? I would have nightmares about him too!
Post a Comment