I need some opinions. Or maybe inspiration. Or motivation. As you know, I'm easily bored with my hair. I've been growing it out for some time, and now I am SICK. OF. IT. Plus, it is just taking wa-haaaaaay to long to style...so I want to cut it off. But not too short. I absolutely have to be able to pull most of it into a ponytail. So what should I do? I'm thinking long bob. Thoughts?
I love this Gywneth look (yes, I realize that our hairs have nothing in common, just like our lives, but these are the lines along which I am thinking):

What do you think? Any other ideas? Comments please! Gracias in advance!
8 comments:
Me likey.
I think it will look beautiful on you. You could even go a little shorter if you wanted.
It was so much fun to have you and the boys here this weekend. It's so quiet here today:-( We miss you already.
I loooovvveeee that haircut. If i could pull off a center part, i would do it. You should go for it, you would look beautiful. i'm chopping my hair any second, too. we will chop together.
I love this one! So cute. A "style", not just "long with layers", but still long enough to pony it up, if needed. Anne Hathaway has one, too, and your hair is more like hers, so you know it'd work. This is actually the hairstyle I torture myself with, as in "if you hadn't butchered all your hair off 6 months ago, this is what you would look like now..."
i think that would look fabulous, erin! it would look very very cute on you!
YES! I did it last year and have loved it since! it would look A-mazing on you!
Ha, I just got done perusing photos of hair styles when and then stumbled across your blog. Im getting my hair cut today for the same reason, and am doing something along the same lines but with bangs and a little layer (my hair is not thick nor beautiful enough to go so blunt). Unlike yours.
I think it would look great on you. Okay you are gorgeous and would look good no matter what but I really like this cut. Make sure you put a picture on after you do it.
Post a Comment