After Wyatt's birthday, we headed up to Utah to see some family and get caught up on our Vitamin D requirements. On the drive up, we broke up the drive and stayed overnight in Squaw Valley at Lake Tahoe. It was absolutely beautiful there. We are planning a longer trip soon.
We then stayed with my sister Heather and her family for a week. My parents were there the same time, so it was nice to all be together. The first night, we went to Provo Canyon for a picnic. Micah HATED the grass, and insisted Grandpa hold him the entire time. The other kids are practicing their hill rolling. This is an action shot. No, really:
I couldn't believe Wyatt was being so brave and climbing up this rock wall by himself! In his flips!
At the top. I guess he really wanted to be like his big kid cousins, Hinckley and Halle.Later that week, we went to American Fork Canyon for a hot dogs (or hock dogs, as Wyatt calls them) and marshmallows cooked in the campfire. I had to get all paparazzi for this picture. If Wyatt sees me with a camera, he either refuses to look at me or he starts scowling and glaring. I don't get it. He is such a happy, smiley kid, but you would never know it by looking at pictures. Anyway, I like that he is smiling here.
And the ever adorable Micah. Haven't posted too many pictures of him lately. Here he is hanging out in the backpack. He really likes it in there.

Other things we did that I didn't get pictures of...we went swimming at the Lehi Legacy Center. The boys were not fans of the pool. We spent a day at Temple Square and the Conference Center. We also got to see some friends and family while there. It was so nice to spend time with several old roommates, my cousin Kathryn, and Jake's brother Tyson and his wife Taylor. It really made me miss living in Utah!
1 comment:
Yay for updates! (Maybe I should follow suit since I still have yet to blog about Disneyland) Anyway, I love reading your updates. My second favorite part was the "What About Bob" reference to describe the picture of your parents and Wyatt. And my MOST favorite part was sitting around eating Cafe Rio and chit chatting and laughing with you and Sylv. I MISS YOU.
Post a Comment