Sunday, July 12, 2009

The baby is coming! The baby is coming!

Tomorrow at noon Micah is making his big debut! I'm a little (hah!) nervous, but mostly really excited to meet my son! I will post pictures of Micah as soon as I can. Wish me luck!

Bye-bye baby belly, hello baby!

9 comments:

Luna said...

You have such a nice round baby belly! I'm sure the baby inside is pretty cute too! Good Luck

Isa said...

Okay, Erin...you WIN the award for "most beautiful pregnant woman in the world"--Seriously, those HART genes!!! GOOD LUCK!!! I'll be thinking of you...

cindave said...

i agree with Isa, SO UNFAIR!!! you are gorgeous! i'm so excited to see little micah! get pictures up asap! i'll be waiting anxiously!

cindave said...

and also, good luck! i'm sure everything will run much more smoothly than last time. no worries!

Leslie said...

Congratulations, Erin! You look fabulous! Hope everything is going well!~

Sylvia said...

Ohhhh, what an exciting, special day. I am so jealous!! Enjoy meeting your precious little baby for the first time. That is such a fun, wonderful time (in an exhausting, childbirthing kind of way). Put up pictures soon. And you ARE an annoyingly beautiful pregnant lady! Members of The Fat Faced Pregnant Lady Club feel like giving you a wedgie.

Fran Ross said...

So exciting!! I'm super happy for you.

April Hunsaker said...

I heard you had a beautiful baby boy! Congrats!

Melody said...

You are seriously one of the cutest preggers I've ever seen. And I LOVE your hair.