Thursday, July 2, 2009

Updates

Okay, so I am feeling pretty good right now. I had a wonderful massage today (thank you for the birthday present Susie!), and Jake had the day off, so for lunch we went to an all-you-can-eat fajita buffet at El Torito. Let's just say I got my money's worth. What more could a pregnant woman ask for?

We can start moving into our new house (rental) tonight, hopefully we can get all moved in by the end of the weekend. I wish it wasn't so hot. Not for my sake, because let's be honest, I will not be contributing much to the moving labor, but I feel bad for Jake. And for everyone else we roped in to helping us on Saturday.

I found out earlier this week that my delivery date has been pushed back a few days, so now I am scheduled for July 13th. At first I was mad because that meant five more days of carrying this little space heater around. But I am happy about it now. The baby is doing really well, so there is no need to deliver early. Plus, it gives me five more days to unpack and get everything set up in our new place. And I am feeling pretty good. I'm really getting excited about everything.

Happy fourth of July everyone! I hope you all will enjoy your barbecued hot dogs, baked beans, potato salad and watermelon as much as I know I will! The fourth of July is my favorite holiday hands down (what's not to love? Swimming, eating, fireworks...no emotional baggage or expectations. Just fun!). I look forward to it all year. Have a happy and safe holiday!

1 comment:

cindave said...

wow! he's almost here! glad you're feeling good. i was ready to kill myself by this point. i would have hated to be moving so close to the baby coming. that's hard - good luck! can't wait to see the little guy!!