Congratulations to my sister-in-law Hollie and her new husband Matt Gille! They were married on September 25 in the Houston Texas temple. Yes, I know that was several weeks ago, but I just got my camera back from Jake, and wasn't able to blog about this until now. Sorry.
It was a wild and crazy trip for us. The boys and I flew up to San Francisco to meet Jake, and then the next day we all flew out to Texas together. We stayed with his Grandma Beaman for three days, flew back to SF together, and then I flew back to So Cal with the boys. Yikes. I don't recommend flying alone with two kids under two. Not fun.
It was a beautiful wedding. Hollie looked GORGEOUS, and they make such a beautiful couple. We were so glad we got to be there, we just wish we could have stayed a little longer!
1 comment:
you look so hot!! NO FAIR! would you recommend flying alone with 2 kids under 3?? will that be better?? ugh, i want it to be thursday already.
Post a Comment