Sunday, August 2, 2009

A New Cousin and a New Sister (in-law)

Congratulations to my sister Susie and her family! Her son, Jay Christian, was born Friday night, AT HOME! Susie is a champ! They had been planning a home birth, and everything went great (as well as could be expected anyway)! Jay is so cute! We are so excited that Micah will have a cousin almost exactly the same age, just like their big brothers do.
Hopefully they get more photogenic in the years to come.



Pictures of Micah:

I love Kung Fuuuuuuuuuuu!

Also, the Beamans welcomed a new sister to the family! Jake's brother Tyson got married on July 28th in the Salt Lake Temple. I wasn't able to attend, but it sounds like it was a wonderful event, and I wish I could have been there! Congratulations Tyson and Taylor!

What a beautiful couple!

And one more parting gift...

The diaper wars rage on.

3 comments:

cindave said...

i so feel for you with the diaper wars! my battles were different, and yet, so much the same. things are looking up though, just to give you hope! andersen is doing awesome on the potty. other than the couple poop accidents which he again tried to clean up himself (DISASTER), and the time he peed on the kitchen floor last night - seriously though, much better!

micah is so cute! how fun to have a cousin so close in age! they will be the best of friends, i'm sure. and congrats on the new sister too!

Luna said...

I hate the diaper wards. They are so challenging.

What fun to have cousins so close in age.

Keep up the good work. It gets better

HeatherWasHere said...

You can so clearly tell which baby belongs to which family. Glad to see Jake and Christian have successfully cloned themselves one more time.

Thanks for the butt shot. Nuthin' sweeter than being mooned by a 2 year old. Hiya crackers!