Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Things I Know

1. I'm 90% sure Micah has colic. :(

2. I'm 100% sure Wyatt has ants in his pants. :)

3 comments:

Susie Demke said...

If it's any consolation, I think Jay has sleep problems and we came in Shelly's room this morning to find him in his crib with no diaper on!
I guess we were just a few weeks behind you on that little problem. I got too confident that Sheldon wouldn't do something like that. That was Whitley and Wyatt's thing.
Sigh.
And you're not even in the confines of your own home. Sorry.
Just remember, crying peaks at 6-8 weeks.

Renee Hart said...

So how is it working out having all four of you staying in one hotel room? Is that where you discovered that Micah has colic and Wyatt has ants in his pants:-)
Mom

HeatherWasHere said...

Wow, I've been without internet for 3 weeks and look what happens while I'm away?! An ant infestation and a major move!