Friday, November 6, 2009

And the winner is...

Lillian! Your prize...
Thanks everyone else for playing. Jake was Space Ghost for Halloween. At his work everyone was calling him "Yellow Batman." Um, close enough, I guess.

Heather MHM, you and Kurt think alike. He suggested that Wyatt be mini-Jimmy for Halloween. Next year, when I get my act together, I am totally making them matching Jimmy Neutron costumes.

Heather OD, your comment cracked me up. Thank you.

2 comments:

Susie Demke said...

Just so you, I'm showing and telling EVERYBODY about your elevator.
I can't wait to ride it.
I thought I voted. Maybe I was going to when I got to a computer. Anyway. I would have never guessed. Lillians good.

Gassers said...

I never knew you guys had a blog! I found it through cousin Janille's blog! I have been reading your posts for the past hour! It has been so long since I have seen you guys! At least 2 years because I have never even met little Wyatt. You all look great and your boys are adorable. I didn't realize Remi and Micah are only a couple weeks apart! So glad I found you guys! Now we can keep in touch! Our blog is kurtandjessica.blogspot.com