skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Easter
Decorating Easter eggs the night before. Some kind of chocolate smeared on his cheeks. Why doesn't his mother at least wipe his cheeks before taking a picture?? Also pictured is Wyatt's snake, "Nakey." It's one of those soft, kind of sticky and stretchy ones, that collect dirt and hair and anything that comes within 5 feet of it. Totally grosses me out, but Wyatt loves his new friend. The worst part is Wyatt likes to pretend Nakey is lunging at me ready to bite my face off, so I have to get up close and personal with all the dust and dog hair.
Cute Easter outfits? Not for my kids. Pajama-jama-jams all day long at this house. We didn't have church because of conference, so I really saw no point in getting dressed. Judge not.

These lilies grow here like, well, I was going to say weeds, but I don't want to call them weeds, because they are so beautiful. I guess I could say they grow like wildflowers. I love seeing them everywhere I go!
2 comments:
Give the Wy-Guy a big hug and kiss from grandma. (Chances are I'll get a little chocolate along with it) He's my kind of guy!
no judgement here! there was not a cute easter outfit to be found in my house!!
i'm so jealous of your beach. andersen would LOVE to stand there and find thins in the sand and throw rocks in the water all day long. so fun. those pictures are too cute. your family is so darling! i need to see you again. :( soon, right?
Post a Comment