Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sausalito

We took the ferry from San Francisco across the bay to Sausalito. Did you know it is the 2nd most beautiful ferry ride in the world? Well, it is. Not by my ranking. I have only been on maybe two ferry rides in my life total, and I am pretty sure I threw up on the other ride, so that would make this ferry #1 in my book. Some travel person/writer gave it that designation. And it is spectacularly beautiful. We went on a sunny day and the views were so amazing. It was also a little windy.


You can't tell from this picture, but Wyatt LOVED the ferry.I mean he really, really LOVED IT. That's the Golden Gate Bridge in background.
The Rock. I desperately want to tour Alcatraz, but I have been warned by a lot of people to not attempt it with kids, so maybe I will just have to do it by myself some day. And boatloads of European tourists.
These pictures are from Sausalito. Isn't it such a cute town?

We only feed him ice cream.

2 comments:

Renee Hart said...

Whoa! Your hair; it is defying gravity! You have such fun places to visit. We want to visit you one weekend in May. I'll call you about which is best for you.
If you fed me ice cream all the time I would be happy too. Go Wyatt!
The pics of the boys are so cute. I miss them so much!

HeatherWasHere said...

Aawww. Those stinkers are growing up! Great pictures. Did you take band at Clark with Mr. Hackney? Do you remember playing Sausalito Sunrise?