Last week the boys and I went to my parents' house in Clovis. I got bored being by myself at home. It was nice having someone to help me out with the boys, and even cook dinner for me! The only problem is that Micah got SPOILED by always having someone to hold him while he was sleeping, and now he won't sleep by himself! Who can resist a snuggly, sleeping baby? It was a super fun trip. Wyatt cried for Grandma and Grandpa for about 20 minutes when we started the drive home. :( We'll be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ah... it makes me miss them even more. I'm so glad we get to see you all again this weekend!
Mom
LOL. Dad with BoM and his laptop. Forever an upcoming talk. that's how I will always remember him. Toting those two things around.
Fun. I can feel the love and Fresno mugginess all the way over here.
awwww, cute boys!!! i'm so glad you took a trip. nothing rejuvinates a worn out mom better than having some family to distract and help. especially when that family is grandma and grandpa!! we went to my parents new house here in utah with them the day they headed back to NY and we went to G&G linton's a few days later. when we pulled in, he started crying because he wanted to go to the other grandma and grandpa's. it was sad but so cute. i love when he bonds with my parents since they live so far away. not for long though! :)
oh, and congrats on your move, i think? we need more details!
Post a Comment