Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday Birthday Birthday

Summer is birthday season around these parts.

First up, me. In June, I turned

Georgia was excited to hear "Happy Birthday" being sung.

Micah was not. 

A few weeks later, Wyatt turned four. 

The kid will not smile for anything when I have a camera. This is the best he could do. 



Micah has to eat naked. Especially when red frosting is involved.

Opening presents. The Dinosaur Train was a big hit.

At least for Wyatt's birthday he didn't burst into tears. Although I wouldn't say he looks happy.
Wyatt also had his first friend birthday party a few days later. I don't have one picture from it. Boo. But fun was had by all. It took about 3 months for Wyatt to stop asking for another birthday party. 




In July, we celebrated Micah's second birthday, at my parents' house. Presents first. Wyatt is always so helpful with the opening. 


I guess Micah will smile when people are singing happy birthday to him. 

He couldn't figure out how to blow. Fortunately, grandma and Wyatt were there to help. 

Cake. Yum.

YUM.

1 comment:

HeatherWasHere said...

Every picture of Micah is just made for publication. He is so expressive! Big eyes, mouth, rosy cheeks, and dark eyebrows...his face was made to photograph.