In July, we went to Happy Hollow, which is children's amusement park down in San Jose. It was incredible. Our kids loved it. I mean, they LOVED IT. They had a zoo, a puppet theater, a museum, rides, the most amazing playground ever, and the best part? It was very clean and not crowded.
At the zoo:
At the playground:
First, Wyatt goes down the slide
Next, Micah
Then, Jake.
G spent the day doing this:
On the rides:
Um, this picture makes me laugh so hard. One of these things is not like the others.
Wyatt is so cute. He loved the frog hopper.
We can't wait to go back!
1 comment:
I used to love Happy Hollow! It looks even better than it used to. But I have to say this: SIX posts today? Erin, you're going to put the rest of us straight out of business. My consolation prize is a basketful of photos of your adorable babies. I'll go google more spiders for mine.
Post a Comment