The reason I've been posting all these random pictures is because I was going through my pictures the other day, and realized just how much my kids change month to month. Because I see them every day, I don't notice, but I wanted to document it for my sake and for my family.
We call Georgia the baby orangutan. Her hair is finally starting to grow in, but it grows straight out of her head. She won't let me put hair bands or bows in her hair anymore, so she just has crazy hair all the time. Its adorable.
These two play together a lot while Wyatt is at school. They are really turning into buddies. Micah is actually nice to Georgia now, and doesn't beat her up or try to kill her anymore. I love their giant heads and tiny bums.
Another thing I realized while going through pictures? My house is a disaster. All the time. OK, I actually already knew that without having to go through pictures. But I did realize that I have no shame taking pictures of my kids with my house in its post-explosion state. You can all feel better about your own homes now. You're welcome.
From looking at my pictures, you would think Micah lives in his high chair. This is sort of true. The kid does like to eat, but its also the only time he is holding still, and I can get a picture of him looking at the camera.
Baby orangutan, showing her teeth:
Georgia likes to say "hi! hi! hi!" all the time. And wave. I was trying to get her to say it here, but she wasn't really cooperating. But the video was cute, so here you go.






2 comments:
Ok so GI GI is ADORABLE!
Love how her hair sticks up and is coming in! Too cute. She seems like such a happy little girl. I hope her and Gracie are buds one day.
I love the picture taken from behind of Micah and GiGi. So cute!
I love seeing all the artwork up on the wall behind Micah's high chair. You have a happy house. :)
Post a Comment