Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Day of School! First Day of School!

Beginning of September means back to school! Wyatt was so excited. The last few weeks of summer, all he talked about was going back to preschool. He missed his friends, and the playground, and his teachers, and the art, and the snacks. He loves school. 

In front of our house:

In front of preschool:

He ran right inside and started playing with toys. No apprehension this year. 


I didn't cry this year when I dropped him off, but the first day was a little hard for me. Wyatt is such a little chatterbox, and it was so quiet around the house without him. However, I like having the one-on-one time with Micah. Georgia takes a morning nap while Wyatt is gone, so Micah and I get to play. Its been good for all of us. 


Next stop, KINDERGARTEN!

1 comment:

Silly Gille's said...

Wyatt looks so handsome in his back to school picture. He is really growing up so fast. I remember holding him the day he was born...boy time flies. Can't wait to interact with wyatt over Thanksgiving. Jake says he has quite the fun personality now =)