One night in August, I heard some whimpering downstairs. I found this:
What I think happened is this: Micah was in the laundry room, and somehow the door got shut. It was dark inside, he saw some light coming through the cat door, and figured that was his only way out. He was completely stuck. We couldn't push him back in. We had to open the door, sliding him across the ground while doing so, and then pull and pull and pull from behind to get him out. But not before getting a few pictures.
5 comments:
If you hang a towel over the top of a door it can't shut and trap little slammers.
I can't help but think of Winnie the Pooh.
thanks for the morning laugh!!!
HaHa!
This is priceless! So funny! Matt and I couldn't stop laughing on this one!
Ohhhhh!!!!!! ha ha ha!!!! Priceless. Definitely. :)
Post a Comment